What is stats boosting exactly considered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelroc

Apr 30, 2020
I read the rules but I couldn't see a clear definition of stats boosting. Is it only when you team with a hacker? Or is it something else?
How punishable is it in each situations?
Thank you.

Last edited:

Ally

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Mar 15, 2019
Indiana
Hi @Zelroc

Stats boosting can also be considered as teaming with someone and having them or you do /kill to give the other person the win. If this occurs multiple times when playing it can be punishable. As you said, stats boosting is also considered as teaming with a hacker. If evidence is gathered on the cheater teaming with someone who is not cheating - the teammate will be punished for stats boosting. I believe the ban for stats boosting is 2 weeks for the first offense.

I hope this clears it up! :)

Reactions: Absentis and Zelroc

Zelroc

Apr 30, 2020
Hi @Zelroc

Stats boosting can also be considered as teaming with someone and having them or you do /kill to give the other person the win. If this occurs multiple times when playing it can be punishable. As you said, stats boosting is also considered as teaming with a hacker. If evidence is gathered on the cheater teaming with someone who is not cheating - the teammate will be punished for stats boosting. I believe the ban for stats boosting is 2 weeks for the first offense.

I hope this clears it up! :)
Thank you so much. It cleared everything. I also want to thank you guys for your work with the server. Since Season 2, this server is absolute fantastic and has everything you'd want. I'm having the most enjoyable experience of SG since so many years.

Reactions: Ally

Ally

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Mar 15, 2019
Indiana
Thank you so much. It cleared everything. I also want to thank you guys for your work with the server. Since Season 2, this server is absolute fantastic and has everything you'd want. I'm having the most enjoyable experience of SG since so many years.
That's great! Thank you for the kind words :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord server

Latest resources

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wy5tt