Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper

Oct 20, 2018
Your username: ViperRO
Platform where you were punished (Minecraft Server, Discord, Forums): Mc server
Staff member who punished you: Saunders
Date when you were punished: 20/10/2018
Explanation of your punishment (Why do you want to get unpunished)?: I should be unmuted because its my first offense and its not fair. I just said ''kys''. I know its bad but cmon its the freacking first offense. I mean you just can punish me 1 week , 2 weeks but not permanent. Just be fair please. @lllibailll @Saunders. I am really sorry hope u choose the right path. If you forgive me I won't do this again. I didn't know that if I say ''kys'' to someone I'll get permanent mute... On old mcsg wasn't like this I mean I was perm muted on old mcsg too but there was 1st offense 2nd offense 3rd offense and then 4th offense which is permanent mute.
And btw i got permanent mute with the reason ''DISRESPECT'' to a normal player, Not a staff member or something like this. Why I shouldn't get a normal mute with the reason ''chat abuse'' ?

@lllibailll @Saunders

Last edited:

Ferao

Staff and Events Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 12, 2018
Denied
Unfortunately your ban wont me removed, the staff consider that you have broken our server rules.
We take death threats really serious and we can not tolerate that attitude in our server.

Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad