Vanitas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikzo

Sep 4, 2018
Map Name: Vanitas
Gamemode: SG
Size: 200x200

Extra map information: This is an on-and-off project I've started working on around two years ago, but I never seemed to be willing to finish it until a few months ago. It's a more or less baroque/fantasy-ish themed SG map, more precisely a creative realization of the jewish-christian perception of the so-called "Vanitas" in the baroque era. Whereas I'm really not happy with the visual outcome of the map, I do believe the gameplay experience is really good.
Since I've been an SG Player for over 6 years now, I've kept in mind everything a good SG map needs: (Non-overpowered) chokepoints, well distributed Tier 2's and crafting tables, flat areas to fight, not too much water and a wheat field. Because every SG map has a wheat field.

The whole map is customly made all by myself, every tree is hand made and unique, the layout and buildings are not inspired by any real life structures etc, but are all planned and executed by myself. The only mod (yes this is from a singleplayer world) I used was WorldEdit for obvious reasons.

P.S. This map was already played for EUCWS6. The feedback was predominantly positive.

Build Team/Builders: Kikzo (Solo project)

Screenshots: Map teaser:

aethstetic

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Aug 11, 2018
I will forward this too Ibai thank you for your contribution!

It is up for him to decide.

Roquazzz

Staff member
Sep 6, 2018
Really hope it gets accepted tbh, I would love to see someone making the same misstake Snow did lmao and it's a good map

Laaaky | Albert

BackPlay Manager & Clan Staff Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 11, 2018
Congratulations @Kikzo !

Your map has been accepted. You can contact me via discord: Albeert#9415

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad