The staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CqndyCorn

Jan 21, 2019
I suggest you show remorse on your application even if you didn't hack. You seem like an unapologetic jerk! First of all you did not even say thank you for having on of the staff read your ban appeal. Second, you made fun of the staff in your appeal and complained. LISTEN! If you want something done for you by someone BE NICE TO THEM AND DO NOT ANNOY THEM they'll actually do it if you show a bit of decency!!!!! In your appeals you just seem like a little jerk! Next time try to say you are sorry and be POLITE and be sure to talk about how sorry you are for disrespecting the staff!

Reactions: Apeone

Mauri

Jan 8, 2019
I suggest you show remorse on your application even if you didn't hack. You seem like an unapologetic jerk! First of all you did not even say thank you for having on of the staff read your ban appeal. Second, you made fun of the staff in your appeal and complained. LISTEN! If you want something done for you by someone BE NICE TO THEM AND DO NOT ANNOY THEM they'll actually do it if you show a bit of decency!!!!! In your appeals you just seem like a little jerk! Next time try to say you are sorry and be POLITE and be sure to talk about how sorry you are for disrespecting the staff!
r u srs? why would I thank them for reading my appeal and keeping me banned when I haven't done anything lmao

Mauri

Jan 8, 2019
I was nice at the beginning but shit like what they did to me pisses me off, like how inefficient can they be?

Teaches

Diamond Sponsor
Diamond Sponsor
Jan 20, 2019
Minnesota
refuses to admit that he acts like a mod yet has links to every guide possible in his signature
Again, not sure how that’s acting like a mod. I’ve always had links to them in my signature on every sever I’ve played on. It’s helpful to just be able to click on them and I’ve used the links in my signature many times myself. I’m gonna end this conversation here, you can think whatever you like. :)

Reactions: CqndyCorn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord server

Latest resources

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member