Suggestion #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrisuL

Platinum Sponsor
Platinum Sponsor
Oct 15, 2018
Hello there , I'm here to tell you something that for me seems a little bit weird ... It would be better for your community if you can pay for an unmute , you get extra money for hosting and those payments will help you , the staff team , to upgrade the server , add more arenas , etc etc ...
Secondly , I want to tell you that you punishments are so rough , it would be better if you can change some of them , for an example , when someone type "kys" or "go die" at first offence you can give them 7d or 1 month , instead of giving them a permanent one ...

I hope that this suggestion will be read by a staff member and you can do something about the things from above , I hope you have a nice day :3

Wolfy

Sep 13, 2018
Firstly, you aren't allowed to sell unbans/unmutes because the Mojang EULA doesn't allow servers to sell them and if we were to sell unbans/unmutes someone might report the server to Mojang and the server will most likely get a warning to remove the selling of unbans/unmutes.

Secondly, the punishments aren't rough, the punishment lengths are good how they are now and if you are going to death threat someone in a game, I'm sorry, but you deserve your punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord server

Latest resources

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColdTea