Smoked [EU]

serhado

Staff member
May 3, 2020
1. IGN: Lurkz
2. Do you pass all the requirements? (preferred): yes sir
3. Do you have any experience with clans whether it's on BackPlay or other servers?: Yes sir
4. Why do you want to join Smoked?: have a lot of friends in there....Jxrdxn, Rizo and kaulo...also because I just came back and haven’t played cws in like 8 months
5. Your strengths and weaknesses (Minecraft): excellent team play, rod spam pro and can run for ages
6. Do you have Donator?: Galaxy rank year sir
7. Timezone and Nationality?: GMT London
8. Discord name and #: u have me
Accepted as a trial, welcome.

KazuVapes/Isaiah

Jun 14, 2019
Space.
1. IGN: kazuvapes,ghettos,glaciar
2. Do you pass all the requirements? (preferred): no
3. Do you have any experience with clans whether it's on BackPlay or other servers?: no I don't have any experience with clans but I have been playing sg for about 4 years now
4. Why do you want to join Smoked?: to expand the na part of the team
5. Your strengths and weaknesses (Minecraft): I guess my strength would be the rod and my weakness would be my ping on eu because everything is delayed
6. Do you have Donator?: yes nova
7. Timezone and Nationality?: central time
discord tag isaiah#1141

Last edited:

Mariian

Nova Sponsor
Nova Sponsor
Jun 20, 2019
1. IGN: Mariiann, chucklees, TomiDev and iMonoJr
2. Do you pass all the requirements? (preferred): Yes papi
3. Do you have any experience with clans whether it's on BackPlay or other servers?: yes
4. Why do you want to join Smoked?: Because i think that is a good opportunity to expand my skills and improve them in addition to speaking a language different from mine
5. Your strengths and weaknesses (Minecraft): i think that mi strght is the sword, rod and fns and my weaknees is the bow clearly
6. Do you have Donator?: yes, in two accounts, in one i have Nova and in the other i have Pulsar
7. Timezone and Nationality?: GMT-3, Argentina
8. Discord name and #: Mariian#3905

serhado

Staff member
May 3, 2020
1. IGN: kazuvapes,ghettos,glaciar
2. Do you pass all the requirements? (preferred): no
3. Do you have any experience with clans whether it's on BackPlay or other servers?: no I don't have any experience with clans but I have been playing sg for about 4 years now
4. Why do you want to join Smoked?: to expand the na part of the team
5. Your strengths and weaknesses (Minecraft): I guess my strength would be the rod and my weakness would be my ping on eu because everything is delayed
6. Do you have Donator?: yes nova
7. Timezone and Nationality?: central time
discord tag isaiah#1141
ACCEPTED. APPLICATIONS HAVE RE-OPENED.

R126RES

Mar 30, 2020
1. IGN: GamerBroGuy2006
2. Do you pass all the requirements? (preferred): YES besides but I don't have 30 wins right now since the new season restarted
3. Do you have any experience with clans whether it's on BackPlay or other servers?: on MCSG, I was in the clan called #RETROREBORN
4. Why do you want to join Smoked?: Because I want to learn how to play in team fights and joining this clan would be the perfect oportunity
5. Your strengths and weaknesses (Minecraft): I am really good at 1v1s, in fact i 1v1ed SuchSpeed on Minemen BuildUHC Ranked and actually beat him! But I am NOT the best with my bow pvp skillz! XD
6. Do you have Donator?: NOPE
7. Timezone and Nationality?: GMT+3 , ROMANIAN
8. Discord name and #: Rares#9298
PLS ACCEPT:)(y):eek::p
EDIT: You can 1v1 me on minemen and I'll show you how good I am and I used to have 1400 elo on BuildUHC Ranked but now only 1300 got drained by a hackero_O:oops::ROFLMAO:

serhado

Staff member
May 3, 2020
1. IGN: Mariiann, chucklees, TomiDev and iMonoJr
2. Do you pass all the requirements? (preferred): Yes papi
3. Do you have any experience with clans whether it's on BackPlay or other servers?: yes
4. Why do you want to join Smoked?: Because i think that is a good opportunity to expand my skills and improve them in addition to speaking a language different from mine
5. Your strengths and weaknesses (Minecraft): i think that mi strght is the sword, rod and fns and my weaknees is the bow clearly
6. Do you have Donator?: yes, in two accounts, in one i have Nova and in the other i have Pulsar
7. Timezone and Nationality?: GMT-3, Argentina
8. Discord name and #: Mariian#3905
Denied due to timezone differences.

strafeist

Sep 4, 2018
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
1. IGN: strafeist
2. Do you pass all the requirements? (preferred): yes
3. Do you have any experience with clans whether it's on BackPlay or other servers?: I've been playing cws for 5-6 years
4. Why do you want to join Smoked?: British players in the clan + kaulo 😍
5. Your strengths and weaknesses (Minecraft): Strengths: melee combat (sword, rod, fns, strafe and wtap) Weaknesses: Bow, positioning, communication
6. Do you have Donator?: VIP
7. Timezone and Nationality?: GMT, British
8. Discord name and #: Maxxxx/strafeist#0547

serhado

Staff member
May 3, 2020
1. IGN: strafeist
2. Do you pass all the requirements? (preferred): yes
3. Do you have any experience with clans whether it's on BackPlay or other servers?: I've been playing cws for 5-6 years
4. Why do you want to join Smoked?: British players in the clan + kaulo 😍
5. Your strengths and weaknesses (Minecraft): Strengths: melee combat (sword, rod, fns, strafe and wtap) Weaknesses: Bow, positioning, communication
6. Do you have Donator?: VIP
7. Timezone and Nationality?: GMT, British
8. Discord name and #: Maxxxx/strafeist#0547
ACCEPTED AS A TRIAL.

serhado

Staff member
May 3, 2020
1. IGN: GamerBroGuy2006
2. Do you pass all the requirements? (preferred): YES besides but I don't have 30 wins right now since the new season restarted
3. Do you have any experience with clans whether it's on BackPlay or other servers?: on MCSG, I was in the clan called #RETROREBORN
4. Why do you want to join Smoked?: Because I want to learn how to play in team fights and joining this clan would be the perfect oportunity
5. Your strengths and weaknesses (Minecraft): I am really good at 1v1s, in fact i 1v1ed SuchSpeed on Minemen BuildUHC Ranked and actually beat him! But I am NOT the best with my bow pvp skillz! XD
6. Do you have Donator?: NOPE
PLS ACCEPT:)(y):eek::p
EDIT: You can 1v1 me on minemen and I'll show you how good I am and I used to have 1400 elo on BuildUHC Ranked but now only 1300 got drained by a hackero_O:oops::ROFLMAO:
Declined due to applications being closed.

R126RES

Mar 30, 2020
1. IGN: SERAR
3. Do you have any experience with clans whether it's on BackPlay or other servers?: only old MCSG clans
5. Your strengths and weaknesses (Minecraft): weakness: bow pvp
PLS ACCEPT IM HUGE FAN

Vaiu

Jun 14, 2020
1. IGN: Vaiu
2. Do you pass all the requirements? (preferred): Nope
3. Do you have any experience with clans whether it's on BackPlay or other servers?: Nexus and MCSG
4. Why do you want to join Smoked?: Cause i SMOKED is a very chill clan who can get along with their teammates and not be toxic which is what i am looking for in a clan and they are pretty good <3
5. Your strengths and weaknesses (Minecraft): When i smoke i get extra reach, my sword and w tap patterns are on a different level and im ok at rodding like i dont rod spam or anything. Weakness, i get frustrated when i get bow spammed and i am also kinda good at bowing
6. Do you have Donator?: nah
7. Timezone and Nationality?: GMT+2 II i am Dutch
8. Discord name and #: Vaiu#3927

Reactions: Murk

serhado

Staff member
May 3, 2020
1. IGN: Vaiu
2. Do you pass all the requirements? (preferred): Nope
3. Do you have any experience with clans whether it's on BackPlay or other servers?: Nexus and MCSG
4. Why do you want to join Smoked?: Cause i SMOKED is a very chill clan who can get along with their teammates and not be toxic which is what i am looking for in a clan and they are pretty good <3
5. Your strengths and weaknesses (Minecraft): When i smoke i get extra reach, my sword and w tap patterns are on a different level and im ok at rodding like i dont rod spam or anything. Weakness, i get frustrated when i get bow spammed and i am also kinda good at bowing
6. Do you have Donator?: nah
7. Timezone and Nationality?: GMT+2 II i am Dutch
8. Discord name and #: Vaiu#3927
ACCEPTED.

serhado

Staff member
May 3, 2020
1. IGN: SERAR
3. Do you have any experience with clans whether it's on BackPlay or other servers?: only old MCSG clans
5. Your strengths and weaknesses (Minecraft): weakness: bow pvp
PLS ACCEPT IM HUGE FAN
ACCEPTED.

Looking

Oct 28, 2018
1. IGN: Vavilov
2. Do you pass all the requirements? (preferred): No
3. Do you have any experience with clans whether it's on BackPlay or other servers?: Yes, on ClanWar.cf, MCSG, Astral, Reberion, Fadex.
4. Why do you want to join Smoked?: I wanna play again clanwars.
5. Your strengths and weaknesses (Minecraft): I am very aggressive, its a strength and a weakness at the same time.
6. Do you have Donator?: No.
7. Timezone and Nationality?: UTC+2 romanian
8. Discord name and #: Vavilov#4545

serhado

Staff member
May 3, 2020
1. IGN: Vavilov
2. Do you pass all the requirements? (preferred): No
3. Do you have any experience with clans whether it's on BackPlay or other servers?: Yes, on ClanWar.cf, MCSG, Astral, Reberion, Fadex.
4. Why do you want to join Smoked?: I wanna play again clanwars.
5. Your strengths and weaknesses (Minecraft): I am very aggressive, its a strength and a weakness at the same time.
6. Do you have Donator?: No.
7. Timezone and Nationality?: UTC+2 romanian
8. Discord name and #: Vavilov#4545
DENIED DUE TO INACTIVITY.

TacticalCat

Nova Sponsor
Nova Sponsor
Feb 24, 2019
Germany
1. IGN:
inhalence

2. Do you pass all the requirements? (preferred):
I think so

3. Do you have any experience with clans whether it's on BackPlay or other servers?:
Yes! I've got experience with clans cause I have been playing SG for about 7 years now (HiveSG).

4. Why do you want to join Smoked?
I love playing clanwars and thats why I want to be part of a nice community that enjoys the same things I do.
Smoked seem to be a nice and friendly clan so I would like to join them.

5. Your strengths and weaknesses (Minecraft):
Strenghts:
  • Im quite good with the rod and I listen to what people are saying.
  • I know routes on the common maps except zone85​
Weaknesses:
  • I'm a bit rusty cause I haven't been playing a lot lately.
  • Bowaim.. definetly Bowaim
6. Do you have Donator?:
Yes

7. Timezone and Nationality?:
CET; I'm German

8. Discord name and #:
inhalence#9386

Thank you for taking your time reading through this

serhado

Staff member
May 3, 2020
1. IGN:
inhalence

2. Do you pass all the requirements? (preferred):
I think so

3. Do you have any experience with clans whether it's on BackPlay or other servers?:
Yes! I've got experience with clans cause I have been playing SG for about 7 years now (HiveSG).

4. Why do you want to join Smoked?
I love playing clanwars and thats why I want to be part of a nice community that enjoys the same things I do.
Smoked seem to be a nice and friendly clan so I would like to join them.

5. Your strengths and weaknesses (Minecraft):
Strenghts:
  • Im quite good with the rod and I listen to what people are saying.
  • I know routes on the common maps except zone85​
Weaknesses:
  • I'm a bit rusty cause I haven't been playing a lot lately.
  • Bowaim.. definetly Bowaim
6. Do you have Donator?:
Yes

7. Timezone and Nationality?:
CET; I'm German

8. Discord name and #:
inhalence#9386

Thank you for taking your time reading through this
Accepted as trial member

Discord server

Latest resources

Latest posts