Accepted Rugged Lands

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobo1955

Jan 20, 2019
Originally on mcsg back in the day, four or five years ago, Rugged Lands is a classic SG map by default and has developed somewhat of a cult following within that community. It offers some unique vantage points for pvp and adds an extra challenge for players who fight primarily on flatland making it difficult for players to run whilst rewarding those who can efficiently utilise the terrain to their advantage. It is a relatively small map but densely packed with hidden secrets and tunnels; there's a lot to explore.
Anyway without further ado, here's the map:

This is Rugged Lands by TeamSwish

This is a SurvivalGames map which is the west of ireland , untouched and inhabited by monks and angry vikings trying to steel their valuables! featuring a lot of traps and awesome landscape.
It was made over a process of about nine months. Its fully terraformed using WorldEdit and VoxelSniper. It has several "layers" and a lot of custom trees. Having next to no water makes it almost waterfight free. On the beginning of every game there is a slaughter because it is not so easy to get out of the crater.

Details:
  • 200 block radius
  • 24 players
  • 8 trapped chests
  • approximately 140 chests
  • Cornucopia in a crater
Screenshots :

Credit List:

Leaders:
Builders:
  • hobo1955 (Lead)
  • KalexYD
  • NoHaxJustLebron
  • Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?xvjgoxqxb1iteen

Last edited:

hobo1955

Jan 20, 2019
I'm not sure why the images seemed to have disappeared for me, can anyone else see them? They were there when I first posted the thread

Reactions: KalexYD

SinisterColdChop

Jan 20, 2019
Very disappointing that as a valued builder of this map i have been missed of the list, i'm sure it's just a mistake :( i did thumbs up though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord server

Latest resources

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImSydneyStar