remove the team limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinkle

Jan 6, 2019
teams are an essential part of sg. not just sg, but the hunger games- you know, what this gamemode is literally based off of. if you’ve ever read the books or seen the movies you’d know no one is ever solo

this team limit also gets rid of a lot of fun challenges people liked to do on mcsg. say goodbye to full leather challenge w/ your friends for your 1000th win, leafygreentea day (http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/the-return-of-leafygreentea-day.190505/), or just having fun playing sg with friends.

you're shooting yourself in the foot by encouraging people to play solo rather than with friends. you want this server to grow, right?

let. people. have. fun.

xRightStrafe

Feb 18, 2019
I personally disagree, the server is new and trying to gain more players, if there are loads of 4 teams just running around that's not gonna be a fun time for the other players, making them upset that they just die to large teams every game, possibly causing them to leave the server and not play.

To be honest a maximum of 4 people on a team is a good number because its not small but not too large.

mr. ogi

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Moderator Buddy
Jan 12, 2019
Serbia
I also disagree, you can still do challenges with your friends even with a team limit. I think 4 team is just enough for you to have fun and do challenges.
For example, You can't go to deathmatch with 4 players and you can do the full diamond challenge and much more.

P.S. You can buy any donor rank and you can create custom games for you and your friends to play and you don't have a team limit there since it's custom and stats are not affected.

Jcc

Feb 19, 2019
I also disagree, you can still do challenges with your friends even with a team limit. I think 4 team is just enough for you to have fun and do challenges.
For example, You can't go to deathmatch with 4 players and you can do the full diamond challenge and much more.

P.S. You can buy any donor rank and you can create custom games for you and your friends to play and you don't have a team limit there since it's custom and stats are not affected.
In terms of the clan community, you shouldnt be forced to buy donor in order to scrimmage or clan battle. Even if they do buy donor they are limited by the amount of servers they can make. Obviously if we run out of servers in the middle of a battle or scrimmage we would move to regular servers. Instead of limiting the amount of matches you can play the better idea is to be able to get one server that refreshes and limit the time to like 3 hours. This is a new server but the majority of the population right now is people from the MCSG clan community looking for nostalgia. If there is a team limit and you are forcing us to buy donor in order to battle, you are going to lose a lot of people.

Mosuto

Diamond Sponsor
Diamond Sponsor
Feb 23, 2019
teams are an essential part of sg. not just sg, but the hunger games- you know, what this gamemode is literally based off of. if you’ve ever read the books or seen the movies you’d know no one is ever solo

this team limit also gets rid of a lot of fun challenges people liked to do on mcsg. say goodbye to full leather challenge w/ your friends for your 1000th win, leafygreentea day (http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/the-return-of-leafygreentea-day.190505/), or just having fun playing sg with friends.

you're shooting yourself in the foot by encouraging people to play solo rather than with friends. you want this server to grow, right?

let. people. have. fun.
I strongly disagree, I find it much more fun playing solo or teams of 3 maximum. It has a more competitive feeling to it. I personally would like the team limit to be 3 and not 4.

Equations

Jan 21, 2019
I disagree, the team limit is there for a reason because of there is a team of 2 or somone trying to have fun playing solo it completely ruins the game for them. Imagine trying to play solo and a team of 10 starts chasing you haha the game is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord server

Latest resources

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honey Bully