Patch notes #1Hello dear tributes,
We have been working on a big update, and we are ready to publish it.
- Minor KB adjustments.
- You now don't lose points when you die.
- Fixed some players getting kicked from the whole network.
- Fixed silent join and disguise issues.
- Fixed /msg and /r with disguised players.
- Fixed /ignore not working as expected.
- Removed GodSG and UHCSG.
- Added more bugs to fix later.
- There is a chance you rushed the update to check if we added NA or practice. Don't worry, we are working on both and are the top priorities with this update published!
- Added Clan Wars.
- You get 15 points for each kill.
- You get 30 points for reaching deathmatch.
- You get 80 points for winning.
- Slightly changed tiering.
- Deathmatch now starts with 4 players.
- Maximum team size has been changed to 3.
Since our clan wars system was messy and hard to understand we have replaced it with a really simple one.
To play clan wars, all you have to do is:
- Join an empty CW lobby from the game selector in the hub.
- If you are the first player to join that lobby, you will be granted the manager role.
- All the players must choose a team, Team 1, Team 2 or Team spectator.
- The manager chooses a map and can enable/disable whitelist and fns.
- The manager can start the game when everyone is ready.
- /invite <name>: The manager can invite a player to the server.
- /wl remove <name>: The manager can remove a player from the whitelist.
- /teams: Everyone can check which players are playing on each team.
- Added the new Revamped map.
- You get 5 points for each kill.