Moonlight

Amigento

Feb 17, 2019
Lmao didn't know ur clan was called the same, but since y'all inavitbe there's no problem
since we are making a comeback as you can see on our website change your name. I don't believe you don't know us, because we were active in 2020 and were always in conversation. our clan has the most views and comments

Vazvi

May 26, 2020
since we are making a comeback as you can see on our website change your name. I don't believe you don't know us, because we were active in 2020 and were always in conversation. our clan has the most views and comments
well, i guess there's no problem with the name of the clan, since ur clan is named "Moonlight [German Clan]", and my clan is named "Moonlight".

Vazvi

May 26, 2020
plus does it really matter the name of the clan? ffs how does it affect to ur clan having the same name lmao

Amigento

Feb 17, 2019
plus does it really matter the name of the clan? ffs how does it affect to ur clan having the same name lmao
you can't keep up with us because we were always better. I don't want moonlight to destroy the name

Vazvi

May 26, 2020
you can't keep up with us because we were always better. I don't want moonlight to destroy the name
HAHHAHAH bro?? I've an idea, let's play a cw, if we lose we change the name, if u lose u change it, deal?

Amigento

Feb 17, 2019
HAHHAHAH bro?? I've an idea, let's play a cw, if we lose we change the name, if u lose u change it, deal?
bro, i have a better idea you also listen to the other players under the clanpage (like at the beginning) and you change. Moonlight is a legendary clan. if you should be known at some point we can play cw but at the moment it would be a 5-0 for us so improve yourselves first

Vazvi

May 26, 2020
bro, i have a better idea you also listen to the other players under the clanpage (like at the beginning) and you change. Moonlight is a legendary clan. if you should be known at some point we can play cw but at the moment it would be a 5-0 for us so improve yourselves first
if you're sure that it'd be a 5-0 then play, and who ever wins gets the name, ok? ;)) cuz i think u may get ur ass clapped and lose ;o

Vazvi

May 26, 2020
thats not how it works lmao
Well they said that we were ass and that they're much better, so I'm pretty sure they they're gonna accept the challenge cuz if not they look like they're scared. Plus their clan is called Moonlight [German], mine is Moonlight, there's a big difference. Plus looks like they're not playing the lb so there's no problem lmao. They were inactive and i didn't know there was a clan called Moonlight. Not my fault

Vazvi

May 26, 2020
LMAO wym true, now u're lucky that some people may think that u guys won Backplay EUCLB, cuz in the winners it says that Moonlight won, so be greatful for sharing the name with the WINNERS. <3<3<3<3

Discord server

Latest resources

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreeMyBoyTayK