Intrepid [EU]

dengel00

May 10, 2019
Legacy Wins/Current Wins: 152/640 on Backplay currently, round about 100 Wins on Spainsg and like 700 total back on MCSG
IGN: Floxic
Name/Nickname: Fabio
Past clans: /
Maps good at: I have been playing Survival Games more or less since 2014 so im familiar with almost all maps so I know how to play them
Maps bad at: I guess you can consider the new implemented maps considering I don´t have chest routes. My Experience can compensate that though and I can adapt very quick and still know how I should play most situations out, even in unknown terrain
Why do you want to join Intrepid? I have not been in quote unquote a serious clan before and I really want to dive into this new playing field and experience what its like. Since im a very competitive person I don´t just want to join any clan that isn´t ambitious and structured. Im looking for a clan that is mature, competitive and well structured and I think these atributes are given in Intrepid.
What will you bring to the clan? Im a very experienced player with a lot of Map knowledge and game sense. Apart from that im a somewhat mature, down to earth and funny guy to be around. I have the right balance of taking this game lighthearted but also being competitive.
Discord Username: Fabio#5697
ACCEPTED as TRIAL

dengel00

May 10, 2019
Legacy Wins/Current Wins: 95/2000 - (Stats bad due to leaving games as a moderator) (over 1.5yr Moderating history)
IGN: Velix (kwiff)
Name/Nickname: Alex
Past clans: Vertox
Maps good at: SG4, Par72, Alaskan
Maps bad at: Demon's Breeze
Why do you want to join Intrepid? I would like to join Intrepid to take part in some high intense based PvP and take part in the rise of this great clan.
What will you bring to the clan? I will bring good team play to the clan as well as being able to pick players of very easily.
Discord Username: Velix#5367
denied sorry

Scripter

Sep 8, 2019
Legacy Wins/Current Wins : 84/530 and also I have experience on MCSG / Spain / 2000+ elo badlion
IGN: BLOODGANGSCRIPT
Name/Nickname: Script / Perscript
Past clans: Nightraid, LoveIsForFree , Bloods , Titans ( the most importants )
Maps good at: SG4, Par72, Alaskan, Zone85, Green Grass , Chernobyl , Valleyside , Turbulence
Maps bad at: Wyverns Wake , Scandinavian , SG Highway and Breeze Island
Why do you want to join Intrepid? Beacause I am looking for a clan that has a good communication and has experience with clan wars
What will you bring to the clan? I am very active , I play clan wars since 2016 and I have experience with clans, I am very good at rod crits and know how to counter them.
Discord Username: sanjy#2851

Last edited:

1mpulz

Aug 28, 2019
IGN:1mpulz
Name/Nickname:Vsevolod
Maps good at:All standart(sg4,alaskan,par72,etc)
Maps bad at: Zone85
Why do you want to join Intrepid?Good clan, saw few cw actions(even vs my past) and you guys are talanted cw players
What will you bring to the clan? I bring clan activity, and ill try to become better and better
Discord Username:1mpulz-#6311

rodspqmming

May 4, 2019
IGN: rxdspqmmxng
Name/Nickname: Ali rodspamming
Maps good at:All maps
Maps bad at: -
Why do you want to join Intrepid?Good clan and have beset players
What will you bring to the clan? I'm searching clan
Discord Username: rxdspqmmxng#4936

Last edited:

Discord server