Nov 2, 2018
Ireland
twitter.com
Minecraft IGN (+ any alts): Jxrdxn , Dacites
• Name: Jordan
• Age?: 18
• Timezone + Language(s) you speak?: GMT: English & German
• What are some of your PVP strengths?: Sword and Rod
• How dedicated would you be to Interstellar (1 being lowest-5 being highest)? 3.5 maybe xd
• Do you have any previous clan experience? If so please list them: Sector69, #Amen, Hoods, SmokedEU, Inferno, Cloud9
• Do you meet and agree to follow all clan requirements? Yes

Sunflxwerz

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
May 19, 2020
USA
• Minecraft IGN (+ any alts): Pierfra04
• Name: Pierfrancesco
• Age?: 16
• Timezone + Language(s) you speak?: Rome GMT+1 ; I speak italian and english
• What are some of your PVP strengths? Sword and blockhitting
• How dedicated would you be to Interstellar (1 being lowest-5 being highest)?3
• Do you have any previous clan experience? If so please list them. I have little experience in clans

1/8/2021: Thank you for your interest in Interstellar; however, your application has been denied. Have a nice day!

Sunflxwerz

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
May 19, 2020
USA
Minecraft IGN (+ any alts): Jxrdxn , Dacites
• Name: Jordan
• Age?: 18
• Timezone + Language(s) you speak?: GMT: English & German
• What are some of your PVP strengths?: Sword and Rod
• How dedicated would you be to Interstellar (1 being lowest-5 being highest)? 3.5 maybe xd
• Do you have any previous clan experience? If so please list them: Sector69, #Amen, Hoods, SmokedEU, Inferno, Cloud9
1/8/ 2021: Approved as trial member.

Castilo

Dec 22, 2020
Norway
• Minecraft IGN (+ any alts): Castilo
• Name: Elias
• Age?: 14
• Timezone + Language(s) you speak?: GMT +1 and i speak norwegian and english
• What are some of your PVP strengths? id have to say my ability to get combos
• How dedicated would you be to Interstellar (1 being lowest-5 being highest)? 4.5
• Do you have any previous clan experience? If so please list them. i dont really have that much expirience but i have been in a couple of hive sg clans back in the day

Reactions: nydlee

Sunflxwerz

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
May 19, 2020
USA
• Minecraft IGN (+ any alts): Castilo
• Name: Elias
• Age?: 14
• Timezone + Language(s) you speak?: GMT +1 and i speak norwegian and english
• What are some of your PVP strengths? id have to say my ability to get combos
• How dedicated would you be to Interstellar (1 being lowest-5 being highest)? 4.5
• Do you have any previous clan experience? If so please list them. i dont really have that much expirience but i have been in a couple of hive sg clans back in the day
1/19/ 2021: Approved as trial member. DM me on discord for the invite (sunflowers#3579).

Peryglus

Apr 12, 2019
• Minecraft IGN (+ any alts): Peryglus
• Name: Isaac
• Timezone + Language(s) you speak?: GMT, English
• What are some of your PVP strengths? Bow but I'm pretty good with everything
• How dedicated would you be to Interstellar (1 being lowest-5 being highest)? 5, I'll play when I can
• Do you have any previous clan experience? If so please list them. Rasclarts and lots of top clans
• Do you meet and agree to follow all clan requirements? I hope so

Sunflxwerz

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
May 19, 2020
USA
• Minecraft IGN (+ any alts): Peryglus
• Name: Isaac
• Timezone + Language(s) you speak?: GMT, English
• What are some of your PVP strengths? Bow but I'm pretty good with everything
• How dedicated would you be to Interstellar (1 being lowest-5 being highest)? 5, I'll play when I can
• Do you have any previous clan experience? If so please list them. Rasclarts and lots of top clans
• Do you meet and agree to follow all clan requirements? I hope so
2/3/2021: Approved as trial member. DM me on discord for the invite (sunflowers#3579).

Korumi

Nov 18, 2018
Minecraft IGN (+ any alts): Korumi
• Name: Daniel
• Timezone + Language(s) you speak?: gmt +1 (italian english also understand russian and romanian)
• What are some of your PVP strengths? All
• How dedicated would you be to Interstellar (1 being lowest-5 being highest)? 3
• Do you have any previous clan experience? If so please list them. never played clanwars on bp only mcsg and post mcsg servers but Blinders Weaken ITAS

Sunflxwerz

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
May 19, 2020
USA
Minecraft IGN (+ any alts): Korumi
• Name: Daniel
• Timezone + Language(s) you speak?: gmt +1 (italian english also understand russian and romanian)
• What are some of your PVP strengths? All
• How dedicated would you be to Interstellar (1 being lowest-5 being highest)? 3
• Do you have any previous clan experience? If so please list them. never played clanwars on bp only mcsg and post mcsg servers but Blinders Weaken ITAS
2/8/2021: Approved as trial member. DM me on discord for the invite (sunflowers#3579).

Kezzn

Feb 13, 2021
• Minecraft IGN (+ any alts): Kezzn
• Name:Miroslav or Kezin
• Timezone + Language(s) you speak?:GMT +1 and i speak english,croatian and a little bit of german
• What are some of your PVP strengths? I am good at 1v1's,i like using the flint and steal and im ok with the bow,i choose my fights wisely and have a pretty good idea when to engage and when not to,good at w tapping
• How dedicated would you be to Interstellar (1 being lowest-5 being highest)? 4 i have school and work but other than that i can be pretty active
• Do you have any previous clan experience? If so please list them. No i have never been in a clan but i've been playing sg for a pretty long time since 2013 i think

Last edited:

x51Fun

Sep 1, 2020
• Minecraft IGN (+ any alts):51Fun
• Name:Andrija aka X
• Timezone + Language(s) you speak?: GMT+1 Serbian/English little spanish
• What are some of your PVP strengths?: Im the literal god of this game
• How dedicated would you be to Interstellar (1 being lowest-5 being highest)?: 4
• Do you have any previous clan experience? If so please list them. - Pure Cocaine.
• Do you meet and agree to follow all clan requirements? Yessir

Sunflxwerz

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
May 19, 2020
USA
• Minecraft IGN (+ any alts): Kezzn
• Name:Miroslav or Kezin
• Timezone + Language(s) you speak?:GMT +1 and i speak english,croatian and a little bit of german
• What are some of your PVP strengths? I am good at 1v1's,i like using the flint and steal and im ok with the bow,i choose my fights wisely and have a pretty good idea when to engage and when not to,good at w tapping
• How dedicated would you be to Interstellar (1 being lowest-5 being highest)? 4 i have school and work but other than that i can be pretty active
• Do you have any previous clan experience? If so please list them. No i have never been in a clan but i've been playing sg for a pretty long time since 2013 i think

3/7/2021: Approved as trial member. DM me on discord for the invite (sunflowers#3579).

Sunflxwerz

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
May 19, 2020
USA
• Minecraft IGN (+ any alts):51Fun
• Name:Andrija aka X
• Timezone + Language(s) you speak?: GMT+1 Serbian/English little spanish
• What are some of your PVP strengths?: Im the literal god of this game
• How dedicated would you be to Interstellar (1 being lowest-5 being highest)?: 4
• Do you have any previous clan experience? If so please list them. - Pure Cocaine.
• Do you meet and agree to follow all clan requirements? Yessir

3/7/2021: Approved as trial member. DM me on discord for the invite (sunflowers#3579).

Relativitas

Staff member
Moderator Buddy
Jan 22, 2021
Canada
• Minecraft IGN (+ any alts): Relativitas

• Name: Jake

Timezone + Language(s) you speak?: MST, English.

• What are some of your PVP strengths?: I'm pretty good at melee, and I have decent bow reads. I've just been adapting to the high ping. I'm really good with situational awareness, as I've won upwards of 5000 skywars games, where I have to concentrate on fighting while positioning myself not to fall off the map.

• Do you have any previous clan experience?: If so please list them. I was a part of Atlantica until they disbanded. In both of the scrims I participated in, I was very useful.

• Do you meet and agree to follow all clan requirements?: I do.

Reactions: nydlee

Sunflxwerz

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
May 19, 2020
USA
• Minecraft IGN (+ any alts): Relativitas

• Name: Jake

Timezone + Language(s) you speak?: MST, English.

• What are some of your PVP strengths?: I'm pretty good at melee, and I have decent bow reads. I've just been adapting to the high ping. I'm really good with situational awareness, as I've won upwards of 5000 skywars games, where I have to concentrate on fighting while positioning myself not to fall off the map.

• Do you have any previous clan experience?: If so please list them. I was a part of Atlantica until they disbanded. In both of the scrims I participated in, I was very useful.

• Do you meet and agree to follow all clan requirements?: I do.
3/21/21: Approved as trial member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord server

Latest resources

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member