Not open for further replies.

mr. ogi

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Moderator Buddy
Jan 12, 2019
Serbia
WELCOME TO THE "HOW TO POST AN APPEAL" GUIDE!

Hello and welcome to a guide on how to make a ban/mute appeal. My name is Ogi and I will show you all the things you should and shouldn't do.
This guide is for those who don't know what to do. I hope this makes things easier.
Before you try to make an appeal make sure you're registered and that you verified your account!
If you don't want to follow this whole guide and you're just wondering what you need to do just copy this template (here) and post your thread (here).

Dont's
  • Don't go on alts, because if you're caught it will be very hard or downright impossible to get unbanned.
  • If you got banned by the anti-cheat don't go on discord just to "trash talk" the server. The developers are working on improving the anti-cheat as much as they can, so please don't blame the server for your ban.
  • If you got banned by one of our Staff members don't message them to ask for evidence, and don't insult them in any shape or form.
  • Don't go on discord just to start arguments with staff members.
  • Don't message Staff members to review your ban appeal, it will reduce your chances of getting unbanned/unmuted.
Do's
  • You got declined? Wait 1 month and post a ban appeal again. In your appeal say that you were banned a month ago and apologize.
  • Follow the provided template.
  • Be patient. The Senior Moderators will look at your appeal as soon as they can.
  • Use the appropriate language when writing an appeal. No swearing, racial slurs etc.
1. When you get muted or banned the first thing you should do is go and register on the forums and verify your account.

2. Go on the forums (here) and find the "Applications" section and go on "Templates".

3. Click on the "Ban appeals template".

4. Copy the Template with Ctrl+C!
Your username:
Platform where you were punished (Minecraft Server, Discord, Forums):
Staff member who punished you:
Date when you were punished:
Explanation of your punishment (Why do you want to get unpunished)?:
5. Come back to the forum tab (here) and find the "Community Section". Under it is the "Ban Appeals" forum.

6. Click on "Post thread" to make an appeal. Which is located on the top right of your screen (
YOU NEED TO REGISTER AND VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT FIRST).

7. Do as shown here and click on "Post thread" when you're finished!

8. When you posted the thread just wait for a Senior Moderator to review it. Follow the dos and don'ts.

Thank you for sticking through this whole guide! If you need anything else feel free to ask me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord server

Latest resources

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krissieluv