Status
Not open for further replies.

antonless

Diamond Sponsor
Diamond Sponsor
Jul 1, 2019
Omg its Russia
Your username: Offest
Platform where you found the problem (Minecraft Server, Discord, Forums): MC Server
Screenshots/Video of the problem:
Sometimes on the maps at the beginning of the game within 2-3 minutes a person can be killed with a hand for a couple of strokes. This is not always, but the phenomenon is widespread. Please eliminate this bug and since it is significant, give a coupon to buy a platinum donor! xD (Now I have a diamond) discord:
zreter

Teaches

Diamond Sponsor
Diamond Sponsor
Jan 20, 2019
Minnesota
It's the iron fist glitch, same thing that MCSG had. I don't really know if it's fixable, I don't recall MCSG ever fixing it. Definitely annoying but most people don't even know they had it, so just don't get into fist fights.

antonless

Diamond Sponsor
Diamond Sponsor
Jul 1, 2019
Omg its Russia
It's the iron fist glitch, same thing that MCSG had. I don't really know if it's fixable, I don't recall MCSG ever fixing it. Definitely annoying but most people don't even know they had it, so just don't get into fist fights.
This bug many use and kill everyone at the start of the game. I didn't come across this bug for me, although I have been playing since December 2014 xD

soarser

Staff member
Moderator Buddy
Apr 7, 2019
Hi @antonless
Thank you for informing the staff team about this current bug within the server,

The developing team has been notified and will immediately take action.

If you have any other concerns to due with bugs currently on the server, please feel free to create another report.

I will now proceed to close the post.

Have a nice day,

BackPlay Staff Team

Reactions: antonless
Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord server

Latest resources

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics