global unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teaches

Diamond Sponsor
Diamond Sponsor
Jan 20, 2019
Minnesota
it’s happening and it’s honesrly a terrible idea. there’s already a ton of hackers on and there will be tons more on if they do the global unban. not to mention it will be extremely hard to get evidence for closer cheaters again. literally just a scam to make more donor money...

Sohlar

Diamond Sponsor
Diamond Sponsor
Feb 14, 2019
Is this actually happening? I feel like they will back out last second.

Reactions: Permits

Teaches

Diamond Sponsor
Diamond Sponsor
Jan 20, 2019
Minnesota
This would be terrible for the server and their twitter poll reflects that. Why would you undo all of the hard work of Moderators and player reports? Just to potentially make more money on donor? In order to get more bans for your staff? Seems extremely dumb. If you want to reset the bans that couldn’t be false, fine, reset the hawkeye bans. But don’t reset bans that have video evidence. Will take forever to get enough evidence to ban them again.

Reactions: Permits

Permits

Dec 25, 2018
United Kingdom
yeah i get your point its true but keep in mind most these hackers are 12 year olds with a shitty client and will almost certainly never log back on again. Again i get your point but take me for example. Im unfairly banned on all my accounts and I want to be unbanned. The mods wont hear me out so like what do I do ? I get where you coming from ma7be all bans is stupid but i think some should be reviewed. But its all subjective at the end of the day

Reactions: Sohlar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord server

Latest resources

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member