Platinum Sponsor
Apr 27, 2019
USA, Texas
1. Name: Kevin

2. Nickname: Kevvy

3. IGN: kevvy182

4. Age: 19

5. Which region do you play on?: NA

6. What is your favorite aspect of the BackPlay Network?: Love the diversity of the community!

7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: I face planted in front of my entire high school during a talent show my senior year.

8. One cool fact about yourself?: My hidden talent is rapping... actually, it's just talking really fast. I can't freestyle.

9. Who are your best friends in the Community?: Kellie, OscieBear, PeachParade, MollyMunstro, Cookeh_, ThatDiamondMiner, and a few others!!

10. When did you join Minecraft?: 2012

11. How did you find out about BackPlay?: I don't 100% remember, I think I saw a tweet from somebody I used to play MCSG with.

12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?:
Strengths: I'm really good at pretending I know what I'm doing
Weaknesses: I don't actually know what I'm doing

13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: Good ol' classic survival games, of course!

14. How long have you been playing BackPlay?: I logged into the server a few times in February, but I didn't actively start playing until early March!

15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Favorite VIP is nydlee and staff is Cookeh_!! They're both amazing <3

16. What is your favorite SG map?: Favorite map EVER is Fortune Island, favorite BackPlay map is Demon's Breeze.

17. What are your top three goals in the BackPlay Network?: Expand my sphere of influence, meet new people, and learn new things! I love how every day I get to communicate with different people and experience different styles of PVP.

18. Who is your favorite BackPlay YouTuber?: Honestly I don't really watch any consistently... I've seen a few videos offhandedly from Calvin and he seems pretty chill!

19. What is your favorite BackPlay Discord Event?: I've been to one open mic night and that was pretty cool, also the Avengers Endgame event was super clever and fun!! (thanks staff team :D)

20. What is your favorite MCSG memory?: Being a carefree middle schooler and playing with some of the best friends I'd ever had, even though we'd never met.

Nice to meet everyone!!

mr. ogi

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Moderator Buddy
Jan 12, 2019
Serbia
19. What is your favorite BackPlay Discord Event?: I've been to one open mic night and that was pretty cool, also the Avengers Endgame event was super clever and fun!! (thanks staff team :D)
More events coming soon!

Btw, nice yo meet you Kevin!

Reactions: ScottageCheese

ScottageCheese

Platinum Sponsor
Platinum Sponsor
Mar 2, 2019
San Antonio, Texas
1. Name: Kevin

2. Nickname: Kevvy

3. IGN: kevvy182

4. Age: 19

5. Which region do you play on?: NA

6. What is your favorite aspect of the BackPlay Network?: Love the diversity of the community!

7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: I face planted in front of my entire high school during a talent show my senior year.

8. One cool fact about yourself?: My hidden talent is rapping... actually, it's just talking really fast. I can't freestyle.

9. Who are your best friends in the Community?: Kellie, OscieBear, PeachParade, MollyMunstro, Cookeh_, ThatDiamondMiner, and a few others!!

10. When did you join Minecraft?: 2012

11. How did you find out about BackPlay?: I don't 100% remember, I think I saw a tweet from somebody I used to play MCSG with.

12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?:
Strengths: I'm really good at pretending I know what I'm doing
Weaknesses: I don't actually know what I'm doing

13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: Good ol' classic survival games, of course!

14. How long have you been playing BackPlay?: I logged into the server a few times in February, but I didn't actively start playing until early March!

15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Favorite VIP is nydlee and staff is Cookeh_!! They're both amazing <3

16. What is your favorite SG map?: Favorite map EVER is Fortune Island, favorite BackPlay map is Demon's Breeze.

17. What are your top three goals in the BackPlay Network?: Expand my sphere of influence, meet new people, and learn new things! I love how every day I get to communicate with different people and experience different styles of PVP.

18. Who is your favorite BackPlay YouTuber?: Honestly I don't really watch any consistently... I've seen a few videos offhandedly from Calvin and he seems pretty chill!

20. What is your favorite MCSG memory?: Being a carefree middle schooler and playing with some of the best friends I'd ever had, even though we'd never met.

Nice to meet everyone!!
Talked and played with you before, but nice to meet you.

Discord server

Latest resources

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willcreepy