FFA - 1V1 System

inhale

Mar 13, 2019
Scotland
I really like FFA but I feel there is a lot of back stabbing, don't get me wrong I know this is a part of FFA but when you are wanting to strictly 1V1 another player in FFA it can be annoying.

My idea was to have a "/duel (name)" command that takes you and your opponent to another smaller arena to 1v1. I know there is already "Duel" server but it never gets used, I think this would make the server/FFA better.

Thanks, inhale.

Reactions: Lurk and Primalek

Cookeh_

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Head of Map Submissions
Moderator Buddy
Cookeh_
Cookeh_
Jan 4, 2019
England
+1 I think this is a great idea! I hope to see this implemented :)

Reactions: inhale

ImBit

Content Manager
Feb 18, 2019
United States
I agree, this would be a neat system to be added! On the other hand, there is currently a duels server on BackPlay and I’d love to see that used more! 🤔

It’s actually quite fun.

inhale

Mar 13, 2019
Scotland
I agree, this would be a neat system to be added! On the other hand, there is currently a duels server on BackPlay and I’d love to see that used more! 🤔

It’s actually quite fun.
I did state the duels was already a server but no one uses it. This would allow for players to easly 1V1 what they are playing FFA.

Lurk

Quantum Sponsor
Quantum Sponsor
Feb 27, 2019
this will fun and more toxic tbh cause you will have kids who spam u with invites saying '1v1 me pussy' xddd but yh this is a good idea. also a mini ffa 1v1 stats

Reactions: Revorbs

Discord server

Latest resources

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
_Mishafeyy