Chance map voting system

AaronXXII

New member
Sep 25, 2018
16
2
3
hello fellow minecraft pvpers!
i'm aaron with a brilliant suggestion that will totally annoy try-harders who only play par 72 and alaskan village

so you probably know what I mean from the title
remember how the map voting system worked back on MCSG?

well, I really wish we had that system on Backplay because SG is becoming really boring since the map with most votes is played every single time. it becomes very repetitive. therefore, I wish there was a chance system. so as an example, Alaskan Village has 4 votes and 80% chances to be played, while SG: Carpathians has 1 vote and 20% chances, but still SG: Carpathians wins.

ok I didn't do a good job explaining but I hope you get my point
 

Equations

Member
Jan 21, 2019
125
37
18
I think this could be a good idea, but I do know on other server it did annoy a lot of the players so it might be good with some adjusting! I
 

Teaches

Diamond Sponsor
Diamond Sponsor
Jan 20, 2019
299
67
28
Minnesota
Personally I didn’t like the chance voting, because you would often end up with awful maps that only one person voted for. I prefer the straight up winner-takes all voting system. But this is still a good idea, I just don’t personally like it.

Teaches
 

AaronXXII

New member
Sep 25, 2018
16
2
3
Personally I didn’t like the chance voting, because you would often end up with awful maps that only one person voted for. I prefer the straight up winner-takes all voting system. But this is still a good idea, I just don’t personally like it.

Teaches
bro it says your name on the left you don't have to leave a signature at the end
 

Discord server

Latest resources

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
5,776
Messages
16,906
Members
4,300
Latest member
Kgx