Edward
Your Minecraft username:
BoatWare
Your age:
Where are you located?:
Europe, Romania.
Can you provide your discord tag?:
BoatWare#8413
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link):
No
Past administration or moderation experiences:

I have been staff member on a variety of different servers. The first server that I was a staff member on was aGamers long ago (I can't remember the date), the server was 50 players max, since I was getting started, that server was the perfect training for me, I learned to be responsible and take care of problems immediately, I learned to be quick, so that the situation would not escalate.
The second server that I was a staff member on was the BiggerCraft Network, in my country this was a fairly big server, it was using bungeecord, it had about 500 players max, and on the server I kicked things up notch, I became more responsible, more sociable, I learned to be the first to take care of the server, to be on as much as possible, and I did not do it because "I had to" I did it because I enjoyed it, I wanted my time on the server to have a meaning, I wanted to help the server I loved, with a lot of time, effort and patience, I worked my way up the ladder, and became [Manager], with this position I was taking care of mostly everything, at that time I was really close of buying the server, but the owner deleted all the files, and so the server that I Managing finally came to and end. There were a lot of servers I have been a staff member on, it would take a while to list them here, I have also managed my OWN server.
With that, the conclusion is, that the staff ranks I had were Helper, Mod, Sr.Mod, Admin -> Manager -> Owner

Why do you want to acquire the rank?:

I want to be on the staff team because of the amount of knowledge and information i have gathered over the years, and because of my personality. First off, I am a person with a warm personality, ready to forgive, I do not get mad, or lose my patience that easily, I try everytime to solve every situation with patience, kindess, and justice. I have played this game for a long time...and I am confident that with the knowledge I have, and experience in being a staff member, I can protect this server from hackers for they just ruin the fun, some of them are good, and test hacks only to find a way to counter them, but others, only use them to ruin, and destroy other players's day, and I cannot allow that to happen on this server.
I had a server once, about 100-300 players maximum, my staff team notices the kindness that I had, and over time, I became a friend, a special person that would help them get through hard times, and I was on their side when they needed.

Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?:

I want to be staff on this server because as I have mentioned before, I want my time on the server to be meaningful. I want to help players, to get rid of hackers, I want to be there when people need help the most, I want to do it because I care about the server, I put the players experience on the server first, I want the players to have a hacker free experience, I want them to be happy and say "Now THIS is a really balanced server!" I want to meet new people, I want to have the responsibility of being a staff member. Every server I have moderated was a new experience, a new challenge, a new responsibility. Talking to people, seeing their needs, helping them when they need it the most, that's why I want to be part of the staff team, I know and I am confident in my skill that I built over time, with blood, sweat and effort I have put into my training into becoming the man I am right now, into the staff member I so aspired to become, I can be a great helping hand

You should accept me because over time, I built some skills, qualities that are ESSENTIAL to a good staff member.
Here are my best qualities.
1# I am very patient. This quality I have worked extremely hard into developing. It was a nightmare for me to keep my calm when I was facing intense situations, but in the end I managed to score a win
2# I am a sociable person. Talking to people is very important when it comes to being a staff member. Not just the players, but your fellow staff members, having fun, joking with them, having a good time overall, can build friendship that can last !
3# When I start something, I carry on with it. Determination, a great quality that not many can achieve, but also a quality that can grow if you allow it to.
4# Honesty. Being honest is CRUCIAL if I want to be a helper or a mod, because on my journey I will meet great people that I will start talking to and maybe, be friends to. Building a strong, honest connection with them is very important. And also honesty can be extremely helpful in every situation.
5# Kindness. Being calm, kind, and overall a nice person can be the quality that will build the foundation of my relationships here. Even when I am catching a hacker, instead of rubbing salt on the wound, I decide to be nice to them, and they will be nice to me too. Kindness is the quality of someone is strong !

In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?:

My personality bases around the qualities I have and i will list them here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) The first quality i can bring to the table is MATURITY : I have been a staff member on a lot of server, and i have built my own server, and of course, with a lot of hardwork and effort i have managed to bring it up. The maturity i am talking about here is when let's say, some players are getting out of hand and start acting aggressively towards other players that including swearing, threats, etc. In that case a staff should have the maturity needed in order to handle the situation by themselves.
2) The second quality I can offer the staff team is PATIENCE : Many people including friends have noticed, the PATIENCE and kindness i greeted them with on the server AND STAFF TEAM (back when my server was running), and to this very day, I am still good friends with them because my qualities kept them close, and so forging a relationship that will last. This quality is ESSENTIAL in order to be a good staff member, because there are a lot of hackers, with not a lot of manners, and so, to be prepared, and be sure they will not ruin your day with their negative attitude, PATIENCE is a virtue.
3) The third quality I can offer is KINDNESS : I am the kind of person that no matter the situation, i am ready to forgive with a warm smile. Many players, to be more specific, "hackers" / cheaters, can be rather frustrating, i know, but if you greet them with a forgiving attitude, and a kind way of showing them what they did wrong, deep in their hearts, they will understand better that what they did was wrong, and maybe not do it again. ( Of course the ban is they applied ).
4) The forth quality i can offer is KNOWLEDGE : Knowledge and experience in being a staff member is crucial. A staff member with experience, one that can handle situations by themselves is a rare gift to a server. They are prepared and ready to do help the server in any way shape or form.
_

The staff team will benefit someone that can lighten the mood, and lift everyone's spirit.

How would you punish players for breaking the rules?:
Depending on what rule they broke, for example, hacking can be punished with a 30 day ban, saying inappropriate words in chat can be punished with a 1 day mute.
Are you currently staff on another gaming server?:
No
Do you have the ability to record video?:
Yes
Do you own a microphone?:
Yes, I own a Razer Syren
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forum, discord and server?:
28h per week

Hxzx

Map Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Head of Map Submissions
Moderator Buddy
Cookeh_
Cookeh_
Jan 4, 2019
England
Pending

I am pleased to inform you that your Moderator application has passed onto the pending stage!

The Senior Staff will review you application further, and in more detail.

We will notify you as to whether or not you've been accepted to the interview stage, or declined after we have fully reviewed your application.

Good luck!

Hxzx

Map Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Head of Map Submissions
Moderator Buddy
Cookeh_
Cookeh_
Jan 4, 2019
England
Accepted

You have successfully completed the first step to become a moderator on BackPlay Competitive Minecraft PvP.

I am thrilled to inform you that you have been pushed to the next stage which is the Interview Stage!

Whenever it's possible for you to hold your interview, join to our discord server [https://discord.gg/pM8tyn]

Contact a Senior Mod or above linking this application in order to receive the waiting rank. Your interview will be held when we have enough Sr.Staff members online.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord server

Latest resources

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vatangok