ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2018
Your username: thoua
Platform where you were punished (Minecraft Server, Discord, Forums): minecraft server
Staff member who punished you: not sure
Date when you were punished: 10th of sept
Explanation of your punishment (Why do you want to get unpunished)?

Hi my name is hirelle (current IGN - thouga) and I am asking to become unbanned. Recently on Backplay I was banned permanently for hacking. I fully admit to my mistake and Im truly sorry. The reason I began was from the day previously. I was playing Backplay SG and all of a sudden there were about several other people also using hacked clients. I made a terrible mistake by downloading one and joining in with the members. I told myself I wouldn't hack after this situation but for some reason I found myself, yet again using this client. Backplay was and still is one of my favourite survival games servers. So to be banned on one of the only servers I play makes me feel horrible. Yet again I will like to state that I am truly sorry for my idiotic decision. I know how it feels to be on the other side and how unfair it is, and I don't know why I ever downloaded any type of client in the first place. Please reconsider my punishment it would mean the world to me, Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad