Anyone old timers from MCSG?

Halo_0

Oct 26, 2018
Hellooo I was just reminiscing over the good ol' days I had back in 2013 and stumbled upon this place. Just lookin to see if anyone from MCSG's glory days are here. That's all. I know I probably seem like a geezer that has nothing to do but I'm just looking to talk to some old friends. Thanks!

Ferao

Staff and Events Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 12, 2018
My old name back on 2013 was SaundersHD, I used to work as a moderator.

So yeah, hey! @Halo_0

Ferao

Staff and Events Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 12, 2018
Whoah I remember you! Thats crazy. I dont know if you remember me but I was a VIP and map creator on MCSG.
I do remember you =) that profile picture you have its been part of the community since the beginning

Halo_0

Oct 26, 2018
I do remember you =) that profile picture you have its been part of the community since the beginning
;] So is there a server I can play on? Lookin to make some new friends. Haven't played minecraft in literal years btw

Halo_0

Oct 26, 2018
@Halo_0 talked to you a couple times on mcsg ts, my ign was Imanol pretty sure i was staff around that time 2015-2016. you seemed cool been a while.
Wooooah I remember seeing you. You were a mod if I remember correctly. Man it's good to see some old friends. Anyone other old heads on here that you know of?

uzlen

Oct 23, 2018
Florida
www.soundcloud.com
@Halo_0 I've seen a couple old players on here but old staff I haven't really seen them in a long time, hopefully they find out about backplay and try to play but a lot of the mcsg/badlion community probably moved past minecraft

Ferao

Staff and Events Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 12, 2018
Wooooah I remember seeing you. You were a mod if I remember correctly. Man it's good to see some old friends. Anyone other old heads on here that you know of?
One week ago I was talking with Franky and Baa

Halo_0

Oct 26, 2018
I played MCSG religiously between 2013-start of 2016, so hi! :)
Hey! I played MCSG back in 2012 and stopped somewhere in 2015. I was always on the TS though. I just remember that the OG MCSG didn't have a hub and you had to look at the website to try and join before the server got full.

Ad