About anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apeone

Jan 18, 2019
Good day.
I would like to tell you about the anti-cheat server.
For this month I received 3 bans from anti-cheat for nothing.
I naturally filed an appeal to all 3, so far I have received answers only to 2.
The anti-cheat was defective a long time ago, after which it was done that the moderators received reports from him and could look after the player.
But recently anti-cheat again began to work on its own. As soon as I saw this, I immediately decided to leave the server and play rarely, to wait until the anti-cheat was removed. I was right. Immediately went to numerous each other bans, as I think most of it for nothing.
Immediately showered appeals to the site, which I believe, as it is not surprising. Some players generally knew how to play, I killed them easily, but then I saw how they were banned.
Ban got me. Ok, 1 time. But not three.
That server starts to lag, then defers, then again lags, I beat the man and I am banned anti-cheat.
Then I just run to the lobby and click, and I get banned from anti-cheat.
Then I go out with SG, I stand in AFK, then I go in and see a ban.

I wanted to apply for a moderator, but I think it is meaningless, because the anti-cheat spoiled my reputation and most likely caused me to distrust, to my honesty in the game, although I was not to blame.

He ruined everything and other players who were simply banned by anti-cheat.

I really like this server, except for this faulty anti-cheat.

For 3 years of playing at MCSG, I have not received a single ban, and here three for a month, playing the same 1.7.10 and 1.8.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord server

Latest resources

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicolas8D