Declined 🇦🇺AU Servers for the Oceana lovers🇦🇺

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombrays

Mar 27, 2019
Hello everyone and the BackPlay Staff,

I was wondering if you could introduce AU severs to this server. Due to MCSG having one, many players from Oceana used to play competitive PVP and Survival Games at a low latency, making it very enjoyable for them along with the rest of the community. To this, I believe that you will definitely help us and bring back the MCSG that we used to love, play and enjoy for so long with some inclusiveness down in Oceana.

Thank you for your time, and we appreciate all the work you have done for us BackPlay, to make an up and running MCSG!

To Everyone:
Make this a Top Thread on the forums please.

_Shisui

Apr 19, 2019
I'm fully behind this idea as Backplay is definetly a very similar server to what mcsg / mcgamer was before they closed down and the introduction of AU servers would be beneficial becuase in just the few games i was playing today there was consistently half of all sg lobbies were AU players on the NA community

+1

goldfreddy

May 8, 2019
Please bring AU, been so sad since MCGamer shut down and i'd legit play this every day if it were AU

Ferao

Staff and Events Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Manager
Event Manager
Aug 12, 2018
Survival Games 2
Hi @Bombrays

We are not planning to incorporate an AU Community yet, we first want our actual EU and NA communities to grow up before adding more servers.

I will now proceed to close the post.

Have a nice day,

BackPlay Staff Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord server

Latest resources

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members