İ didnt know they... decieve me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2018
Hİ,firstly i regret to dont know hacking in your servers is a crime.im a new minecraft or we can say im a new pvp player.i know hacking is a crime in every game but in a match i saw a hack using kill aura and he hitted me from like 10 block away and i asked a player 'is there any shield to hacks' and he said 'in this server there is lots of hacks and you can use to its not crime' and i just searched hacks on google and unfortunatly i downloaded one of them.then i joined to server and joined a match.i opened kill aura and i killed a one tribute.then when im killing second i got banned and then i shoked because i dont thats crime.now im very sad and im sorry for hacking .now i deleted hack and i liitle bit improve myself on pvp. please forgive me for one time i will not do it again im so sorry.
Game Name: buildablock18

Ferao

Staff and Events Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 12, 2018
Hey @buildablock18 !

Unfortunately I think that as every other server things dont work like that.
Hacks provide advantages ingame as well as some options that can actually damage the server.
To apologize about doing something that you already knew was illegal is not enough for being unbanned.

Have a nice day!

nyw

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Aug 12, 2018
ACCEPTED - Please contact me or other staff member for an unban in 30 days. Thank you for your honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad